This time, I’m reviewing and singing praises for the Little Partners art easels. When any of these products enter the life of your preschoolers, they will spend most of the time drawing, playing, and just having fun with the thing.
Little Partners is a well-known company that helps parents create a special environment for toddlers and bigger kids in order to express a brilliant artist inside and develop their educational skills. I spent a couple of days choosing the best products from this manufacturer. If you guys want to unleash the creativity of your kids, discover the top 5 easels from the brand.
4 Good Little Partners Art Easels
|1||Deluxe Learn and Play|
|Wood||4 spill-proof paint containers, 2 cloth storage bins, 1 eraser, 1 roll of paper, 6 paper clips||9.9|
|2||Learn N’ Share|
|Wood||Magnetic paper holder, 1 eraser, 2 spill-proof paint containers||9.8|
|Wood||1 eraser, 4 spill-proof paint containers, 1 roll of paper||9.7|
|Wood||Magnetic paper holder, 1 eraser, 4 spill-proof paint containers||9.6|
Deluxe Learn and Play 2-Sided A-Frame Art Easel
The Deluxe Learn and Play art easel in natural paper refill features a 2-sided A-frame construction that includes 2 surfaces: chalkboard and a dry erase magnetic surface. The whole thing is made of wood (layered pine) and meets all safety standards. Its dimensions are 23.9’’ (L) x 19.8’’ (W) x 51.13’’ (H).
The easel comes with 2 wooden shelves attached underneath. They strengthen the construction and allow children to store their art supplies. Two fabric storage bins are spacious enough to accommodate and organize numerous utensils. On top of the easel, there is a paper feeder with a roll of paper included. Multiple craft paper clips are within an easy reach to hang and dry wet paint projects. Two wooden trays are also very handy (one of them with potholders and spill-proof cups).
- A dual-sided activity board
- Available in a variety of colors (espresso, lilac, apple green, natural, etc.)
- A sturdy, durable construction
- Includes a number of accessories
- The surfaces are easily cleaned with a wet cloth
- Can be converted to a tabletop size by unscrewing the legs and removing the shelves
- Assembly required
- The height cannot be adjusted
- Accepts 17.5’’ roll paper which is not quite popular
This easel model will be a perfect gift for creative toddlers. Actually, it is sold as an add-on attachment for the learning tower. The thing is made of real wood. Its parameters are 18.35’’ (L) x 5.91’’ (W) x 25.2’’ (H).
An easel includes an oversized chalk surface and a slide-out double-sided board to enlarge the working area of your child. One side of the board has a dry erase surface (which is magnetic), while the opposite side has a felt covering.
The easel doesn’t come with a paper feeder, but it features a large wooden magnet to hold drawing paper in place. A useful wooden tray is equipped with 2 cup holders, including cups that prevent water splashes, and a mesh basket to store art instruments.
- Available in assorted colors
- The tower construction offers millions of activities
- 3-in-1 construction
- Safe and covered with a non-toxic finish
- Durable build
- The wood may split while trying to attach the easel to the learning tower
- The chalkboard requires water to get rid of the writings
Tri-Side Learn and Play Art Center
The easel, which includes 3 different sides, is an ideal tool if you have several kids in the family and allows you to create several individual art areas. This is an incredible art station able to engage your toddlers for hours. Chalkboard, dry erase, and felt boards allow children color, paint, and play.
Each board features a sturdy tray to keep art instruments, while a dry erase surface also comes with a paper feeder and a roll of paper included. One tray includes 4 no-drop paint containers. The dry erase surface is also magnetic.
The dimensions of this easel are 26.75” (L) x 26.75” (W) x 48” (H). The height of each side can be independently adjusted so that kids of different ages can play at the same time.
The triangular frame is strengthened by a large bottom shelf.
- A versatile tri-sided design
- An adjustable height
- A solid construction
- Suitable for different ages
- In some items, the whiteboard is bumpy
- Not quite easy to assemble
- Takes more space than A-frame easels
Contempo Two Sided Adjustable Height Art Easel
The Contempo easel has a duo-sided wooden construction. Its working areas include a chalkboard and a magnetized dry erase board. The white surface has a magnetic strip to hang drawing paper.
The writing surface can be adjusted to 2 heights and can grow along with your toddler. The size of the board is 22.75’’ x 30.75’’ with the lowest writing surface beginning at 10.5’’. The construction is lightweight and easy to move.
Beneath the drawing surfaces, there are 2 trays with one of them including 4 no-drop paint containers to keep the paint sessions under control.
- A combo of various surfaces
- The chalkboard is liquid chalk friendly
- It assembles in 15 minutes
- Various height positions
- Available in white and grey finish
- Beautifully styled
- The paint holder is rather low (almost a knee level)
|Add-On Art Easel||Wood||Magnetic paper holder, 1 eraser, 2 spill-proof paint containers, 2 paper clips|
Soft White Learning Tower Add-On Art Easel
This easel can also be used as a part of the learning tower or can be attached to any wall in your house. The thing is made of natural materials (layered birch) and includes 2 boards. One board is a dry erase surface, which is also magnetized, and the other sliding board is a surface to draw with chalk.
The movable tray accommodates 2 spill-proof paint containers and can serve as a storage shelf for art accessories. The easel comes with an eraser and a magnet to hold drawing paper on the board.
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- A compact design
- Multiple surfaces to play and draw
- Equipped with built-in clips to hold paper
- The handle, which serves for attaching the easel to the tower, is poorly designed
Frequently Asked Questions
The following section gives detailed information about the manufacturer that we are reviewing and its philosophy.
Are there any other questions you want to know? Comment below your own experience on using the Little Partners products.
What Is ? Little Partners Art Easel?
Little Partners was founded in 1992 by Carol Gamble, a Montessori-trained educator and a mom of a little daughter. That educational method was developed more than 100 years ago by an Italian educator and physician Dr. Maria Montessori, who emphasized kids’ independence and individuality in learning.
Carol follows this scientific approach and designs a special environment where children can develop socially, cognitively, and emotionally. With this idea in mind, the company has launched a variety of easels, cubbies, stepstools, and other fun accessories.
How to Make ? a Homemade Easel?
If you are short of space in your house, an easel can save a lot of room and bring much fun to your child. This is a brief tutorial about how to make an easel on your own. The construction is easy to make, and all materials can be purchased in any store that sells stationery.
Here are the steps to make a classic 4-legged easel:
- Lay out all the wooden pieces and mark the cutline for cross braces, side brackets, and 4 legs. Cut them using a jigsaw.
- Mark the cutline and drill holes in the brackets. Cut the slot holes in them.
- If you’ll have a paper roll, drill a hole for the dowel that will hold a paper feeder.
- Attach the hinges to both leg pairs. Assemble the brackets and cross braces.
- Position and mount the board surfaces.
- Fix a tray and hang the canvas/paper.
Note that boards can be rather expensive. To reduce the cost, buy plywood and cover the surface with a chalkboard or magnetic paint.
Where to Buy the Best ? Little Partners Art Easel?
Little Partners offers a variety of products to encourage the child’s creativity. Its thoughtfully designed easels, learning towels, and art centers can be purchased from the official website of the company with no need to visit stationery stores.
Also, you’ll find the same products on Amazon, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, eBay, Costco, and other online shops. Each model posted for sale there is accompanied by customers’ reviews, which can be very helpful for a potential client.
Pediatricians say that imaginative play is the best engagement for preschoolers. Through educational art, they explore, create, and discover the world around them. An easel offers kids an individual place where they can act independently.
I think the products from Little Partners offer the best environment for your offspring to reveal his/her creative potential and stimulate learning. You are able to change their indoor interests and reduce the time staring at gadgets.
Follow me on social networks where I’m sharing the best of my reviews. Leave your comments on my latest publications. Sincerely yours, Yuliya Skryp.
- Little Partners Official Website – https://littlepartners.com/
- Montessori Education – https://en.wikipedia.org/
- How to Make the Learning Tower Even Better for Kids – https://www.youtube.com/