Use of the Website
- You may use the WoWPencils Website solely for private and personal purposes. You may not use it or any of site content commercially.
Content from Users
- The WoWPencils allows users to post comments at the Website (“Content“). You accept sole responsibility for your Content and for the consequences of posting it.
- Content represented by users doesn’t reflect the views of the Website. Posted Content does not warrant its legality, validity, accuracy, reliability, or it being up-to-date.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Distributing, copying, modifying, processing, selling, leasing or using in any other way except for private review, any part of the Website, in any manner or means without our prior written consent is strictly forbidden. All materials on wowpencils.com are proprietary to us.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the wowpencils.com, including any articles, text, graphics, photos, video and all other works, such as copyrights, trademarks, etc. either exclusive property of ours or licensed to us. The Website is protected, among others, by the US Copyright Law, or by provisions prescribed by any other relevant law, in the USA and abroad.
Prohibited Activities for Users
You agree not to:
- infringe proprietary rights of us or others, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights;
- “mirror”, “frame” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other site without our prior written authorization;
- monitor, access, or copy any information or content of the Website using any spider, scraper, robot or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- use the Site or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- add Content creating a risk to a person’s privacy, safety or health;
- add Content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous or invades the privacy of others;
- add Content that is that is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
- add Content that is that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or gives rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- add Content that is that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;
- add Content that is containing promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- add Content that is containing viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- add Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- add Content that is, in our sole discretion, violates the previous subsections herein, which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose us, our affiliates, users or anyone related to us to any harm or liability of any type.
- Any use of the Website in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website or to respond thereto.
- We take no responsibility for any Content posted, uploaded or stored by you or any other third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, slander, falsehoods, omissions, obscenity, pornography, profanity or any other objectionable Content of any kind you may encounter.
- While we have no obligation to screen, monitor or edit any of the Content posted to or distributed through the Website, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to examine the Content before or after its publication, prevent publication of inappropriate or otherwise inadequate or erroneous Content, or remove such Content after its publication, as we may see fit (even when such Content doesn’t breach these Terms). Nevertheless we do not normally use our right to monitor Content and do so only in rare cases.
- We do not guarantee that all Content will be published, in general or for any limited time.
Materials provided by WoWPencils are general in nature. All reviews of products are provided only as opinion of authors of this Website.
At the wowpencils.com Information is provided “as is.” Although we try to provide accurate information, we make no promises or guarantees about the completeness and accuracy of the information provided by our Site. Materials provided by WoWPencils may be rework at any time without notice.
Links at Our Website
WoWPencils is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program to earn referral fees by advertising and links to merchant website and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. When you click links from our Website to this merchant and make purchases, we may be compensated. This will not increase your buying price, which will be the same as for any direct visitor to the merchant’s site. You are not required to use our links and if you choose not to, you may still use WoWPencils Website for free.
We will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, monetary or otherwise, arising from your use of the content of merchant website you have accessed via links on the our Website.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
WoWPencils website or its suppliers are not responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, as well as due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WoWPencils, even if Website or its authorized representative has been notified in writing or orally of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials being on WoWPencils Website could include typographical, photographic or technical errors. We may modify, change or adapt the Website (or any of its content), the availability and extent of the contents or any other aspect related to the Website at any time without notice. You will have no complaint or demand against us for using such changes or for failures incidental to such changes.
Termination of Service
- You may terminate use of the Website at any time and for whatever reason. You are not obliged to inform the Website of such termination.
- We may terminate the provision of the Website in its entirety or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, at our sole discretion.