Hello! My name is Yuliya Skryp. Glad to meet you! I am a practicing designer of furniture and interiors, as well as the mother of a creative child. I graduated from the Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture in 2008 and since then I have been working as a designer for 10 years.
Since childhood, I have always loved to draw. My child has inherited this passion in some magical way. There are two creative people in our family now, and we need two times as many office supplies and stationery (simple and colored pencils, felt-tip, pens, etc.). I am very scrupulous in the choice of high-quality stationery. You can’t write a masterpiece with a bad, broken, or poorly made pencil! This does not mean that I have chosen only one pencil, marker, or pen for myself.
The world does not stand still, and the stationery industry is constantly being improved. To maintain professionalism, you need to keep up with the times.
For 10 years, I have changed a lot of “helpers,” each time finding better and better options. This may seem strange to a beginner, but even the weight of a pencil / pen is important for everyday use. Parameters of the lead, availability of high-quality eraser, design elements – all of this can turn the process of drawing into pleasure or, conversely, only upset the artist.
A good pencil should not interfere with the creative process! This is very important in my work. Since the first meeting with the client always takes place at the facility and I need to make measurements of the room and write them in a notebook quickly, I can not afford to be distracted by a pencil that does not write well.
I often make sketches to understand the general concept and ideas for further work. This should take about 5-10 minutes, maximum. Usually, everything happens during the conversation with a client. I will feel very uncomfortable if my pencil fails me. But a quick illustrative example will only add understanding, bringing together and simplifying further work on the project to 100%. Clients expect a beautiful design from me, so my objective is to provide it. Of course, I can only do so with good pencils, pens, or markers!
- Art Supplies and Materials: Essential Guide for Beginners – https://medium.com/
- What Tools Do Interior Designers Use? – https://artpencil.carbonmade.com/
- How to Blend Colored Pencils? Best Techniques and Tips – https://www.bloglovin.com/
- How to Find Your Drawing Style? – https://visitwowpencils.wordpress.com/
- How to Use Watercolor Brush Pens – http://artpencil.strikingly.com/
- How to Organize Colored Pencils Properly: Tips and Ideas – https://gumroad.com/
- How to Draw Lips with Pencil? – https://ello.co/
- Lamy (Info Update) – https://en.wikipedia.org/
- Urban Sketching Kit: Recommended Tools and Supplies – https://www.academia.edu/
- Top Method on How to Draw Clenched Fist: Easy Step-by-Step Tutorial – https://teachable.com/
- What Kind of Minerals Are Found in a Pencil: Titles and Usage – https://steemit.com/
- Quick Tips on How to Draw Effect of Wind with Pencil – https://telegra.ph/
- Common Pencil Case: Learn What Is Actually It – https://www.bebee.com/