Voting for the best essay is closed! Follow the link to see the winners of the competition.
Here at WoWPencils.com, we understand how hard it is for some students to find the money for college and meet multiple educational expenses. Our 2021 Scholarship Program will help a couple of lucky students to solve this problem and ease the burden of funding their college education.
Two winners will be chosen and get scholarships of $300 and $1000 respectively to pay their tuition fees in an accredited U.S. college. What do you need to become a winner? Send us your essay and wait for the deadline when all applications are submitted and your essay is published on our website. After that, voting opens. You can share a link to your essay with your family and friends and ask them to vote for you! The finalists will be selected by a public vote. The essays with the highest total number of votes will win.
College students and high school seniors are encouraged to apply!
The applicants should:
- reside in the United States;
- be high school seniors accepted to an accredited U.S. college or currently enrolled students at an accredited U.S. college, undergraduate and graduate college students;
- have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (use an online grade calculator to know your study grades).
For your submission, write an essay(s) of 500 to 1,500 words long about:
- your favorite stationery item or stationery set that you use in your everyday student life. Share your story on why you’ve chosen this product(s), what its peculiarities and pros and cons are. Or…
- how do you use office supplies for other purposes (not as intended) and in what situations?
- Application starting date: February 1, 2021
- Application deadline: November 21, 2021
- Essay publication date/voting opens: November 25, 2021
- Voting ends: December 24, 2021
- Winner announcement: December 25, 2021
- First place: $1,000
- Second place: $300
How to Apply for a Scholarship
All interested students are invited to email their essays to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “WoWPencils.com Scholarship.” They should provide proof of enrollment to an accredited U.S. college or the most recent college transcript.
The essays should be free of typos and grammatically correct. All submitted essays should be original/unique and written in your own words. All works will be checked using special plagiarism software. Plagiarism will result in disqualification: if it is detected, an application will be automatically canceled (a corresponding notification will be sent to your email address).
- each student is allowed to submit up to two essays. Note: if you submit two essays, only one of them will be nominated for the award;
- the essay must contain a photo of the stationery that is described;
- all participants who apply for the scholarships allow WoWPencils.com to publicize their essays online.
Try your chance! Good luck!